[02.01.2011 19:36 UTC] Více autorů
Boy loses thumb in fireworks explosion
A six-year-old boy in Fryšták, eastern Moravia lost a thumb on Sunday after fireworks exploded in his hands. The boy found the fireworks outdoors, and brought it home, unnoticed by his father. The injured boy was taken to a hospital in Brno; meanwhile, police are investigating the incident.
Český rozhlas 7 - Radio Praha, Vinohradská 12, 120 99 Praha 2, Česká Republika tel: +420-2-2155 2931–7, fax: +420-2-2155 2903
© Copyright 1996-2020 Radio Prague, All Rights Reserved